Hey y’all! I travel a lot, and so I have the contents of my little black backpack that I carry with me when I travel down to a science. In this post, I’m going to be sharing with y’all what all I keep in my bag and more tips and tricks I have based on my experiences.
- Headphones (for flights, family car rides, avoiding socializing)
- A good book
- Gum (no explanation needed)
- Hand sanitizer (again, do I need to explain this?)
- A hairbrush (a small one)
- Mascara (travel size if possible)
- Chapstick (of course)
- A neutral lipstick
- Makeup remover wipes
- Portable phone charger (story time! When I was in New York, I ended up using the GPS on my phone to find the places I wanted to see. using my GPS so much ended up DRAINING my phone’s battery, and I’m happy I had a portable charger in my backpack. Moral of the story: keep a charger with you, especially in big cities!)
- Last but not least, A water bottle. Stay hydrated!
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” -Josh. 1:9