Hey y’all! It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which means Christmas music, Christmas tree shopping, and gift shopping. In this post, I’m going to be talking about my holiday playlist, my family’s Christmas tree adventure, and giving y’all some last-minute Christmas gift ideas.
• • •
First up, I want to tell you all a little about my family’s tradition of Christmas tree chopping. That’s right, chopping. We go to a Christmas tree farm, pick out the *perfect* tree, chop it down, tie it on top of the car, and drive an hour back home with a tree tied to our car. it’s casual.
Next, I want to talk about my Holiday Playlist! And seriously y’all, it’s good. I found this album (ok fine, my sister made me listen to it), but I just had to share it! The Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album was released in 2014 and is my new music obsession. again, it’s casual.
Last but not least, I want to give y’all some ideas for those last-minute Christmas gifts! It’s almost that point in the year where I have most of my Christmas shopping done, but still need a few little gifts for my friends. Here are 5 inexpensive ideas to finish off your Christmas shopping list. ( Just fyi, none of this is sponsored, I just really love Sephora and target. don’t judge.)
- Sephora has some amazing little gift sets, some of which are under $15! Here is a set of four mini liquid lipsticks that are matte, long-wearing, and easy to keep in your purse or pocket!
- For the skin care obsessed friend, here is a set from First Aid Beauty that comes with a priming moisturizer and “facial radiance pads” that exfoliate, tone, and brighten the skin. And, get this, the set is called “Once Upon A Prime“. Get it? Once Upon A TIME?
- On to some non-makeup gifts, Target has the most adorable mugs (for that friend who can’t live without coffee. aka me). Christmas mugs, monogrammed mugs, & mugs with cute/funny sayings? yes, please.
- Of course, cute fuzzy socks are always a win. Is there anyone who doesn’t like fuzzy socks? No? I rest my case. ( Target and T.J.maxx have some really cute ones!)
- Never underestimate the power of candles. Everyone loves candles, and they smell so good! Bath & Body Works has some really great ones.
Aaand that’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this post & good luck with any last-minute Christmas shopping! Stay festive y’all.
“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace and goodwill towards men.” Luke 2:11