This Maple Vinaigrette Tastes amazing! It’s sweet, tangy, and perfect to go on top of any salad, plus, It comes together so quickly. It can also be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
This vinaigrette has just the right amount of sweetness to curb the flavor of the vinegar and lemon and takes about 2 minutes to make. You can use this dressing on just about any salad you can imagine, but goes so well with my Kale & Broccoli salad (aka my latest obsession).
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pink Himalayan salt + fresh ground black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a mason jar. Shake jar to combine ingredients, refrigerate before serving on top of your favorite salad (shake to combine before topping your salad, separation of ingredients is natural).